If you still haven't read these pages, shame on you ;) Do it NOW, then get to work below! By participating in Adventure Hunt, you acknowledge and agree to the Official Adventure Hunt Waiver and Rules | FAQ | How It Works
- Be safe. Be smart. Be courteous. Obey all Adventure Hunt Rules and local laws. You take full responsibility and liability for your own actions.
- MAKE YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT PUBLIC
- Race to accumulate the needed points (10 Adventure + 10 Fun = 20 total points) and unlock the Treasure Map and Clues, then race to follow the clues to buried treasure.
- Treasure goes to 1st place of course, but...
- 2nd place gets $200 to KZgear.com
- 3rd place gets $150 to KZgear.com
- 4th-10th places get $50 to KZgear.com
EVERYONE who finishes Adventure Hunt, even after the Treasure has been found gets $10 to KZgear.com!
- All Finishers will also be put in the Finishers Raffle where TWO TEAMS from each region will randomly be selected to join the party in Panama! Dooope! #FinishersAreWinners
- Post all adventures to the same public Instagram account. You may post multiple activities at once using Instagram's slideshow feature, be sure to tell us in your caption what you did for quicker verification.
All Adventure List activities must be completed on Hunt Day after the Adventure List is released. (i.e. no using old photos/video, etc.)
- Make sure it's clear that both teammates are present for each post--we may use our discretion to let this slide for 1-2 posts, but never more than that and maybe not for any, so play it safe and do it right.
Make each post as epic as possible. Today is first and foremost about having fun, so #EnjoyTheRide. Besides that, if you do have what it takes to win in your city, remember that the added free airfare bonuses are determined by thousands of Adventure Hunt contestants voting on who completed Adventure Hunt in the best, most epic way. No indoor bike rides, longboarding, etc. will be allowed. Do the Adventure List the way it's meant to be done--you'll have way more fun anyway!
Wear or show your Adventure Hunt Daypack in each post or audibly say "Adventure Hunt" in the video (some people register late and therefore won't receive their swag until after the Hunt--we may use our discretion to let this slide for 1-2 posts, but never more than that and maybe not for any, so play it safe and do it right)... p.s. you don't need to wear your Adventure Hunt pack on your chest, it's a backpack, not a chestpack lol ;) we just need to see the pack in your posts.
Tag @AdventureHunt.co or @RedFrogBeachResort in the caption of each post. Do not tag both in each caption--that can result in Instagram thinking it's spam as the same caption is posted over and over again. Alternate between those two tags with each post.
Hashtag #AdventureHunt in at least 3-4 of your posts.
Have a caption of some sort at least explaining what you're doing in the post. i.e. "Belly-flopping for @RedFrogBeachResort" (this is not required like the tags above are, but strongly encouraged as it helps us verify you and others more quickly).
- Please note, the Treasure Map and Clues will be unlocked for everyone automatically once the treasure has been found by the winning team.
We like transparency, so here's the Adventure Hunt Team’s Verification Steps:
Ensure both teammates are registered
Ensure they have the needed points for each category
Ensure it’s a video when it needs to be a video
Ensure we can see their Adventure Hunt Daypack or hear them say "Adventure Hunt" in each video
Ensure it’s clear both teammates are present for each post
- Ensure they actually did the activity--funny creativity can be cool sometimes, but obvious laziness or corner-cutting/rule bending is not
- Ensure they tagged @RedFrogBeachResort or @AdventureHunt.co in each post's caption and #AdventureHunt is on at least 3 posts.