If you still haven't read these pages, shame on you ;) Do it NOW, then get to work below! By participating in Adventure Hunt, you acknowledge and agree to the Official Adventure Hunt Waiver and Rules | FAQ | How It Works
- Be safe. Be smart. Be courteous. Obey all Adventure Hunt Rules and local laws. You take full responsibility and liability for your own actions.
- MAKE YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT PUBLIC
- Race to accumulate the needed points (10 Adventure + 10 Fun = 20 total points) and unlock the Treasure Map and Clues, then race to follow the clues to buried treasure.
- Remember, the treasure is winner take all in each city!
- "If ya ain't first, you're last." - Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights
- "There are no points for second place." - Viper, Top Gun
- Treasure is winner take all, but...
- 2nd place gets $200 to KZgear.com
- 3rd place gets $150 to KZgear.com
- 4th-10th places get $100 to KZgear.com
EVERYONE who finishes Adventure Hunt, even after the Treasure has been found gets $10 to KZgear.com! Dooope!
- Post all adventures to the same Instagram account
- Make sure it's clear that both teammates are present for each post
Make each post as epic as possible. Today is first and foremost about having fun, so #EnjoyTheRide. Besides that, if you do have what it takes to win in your city, remember that the added free airfare bonuses are determined by thousands of Adventure Hunt contestants voting on who completed Adventure Hunt in the best, most epic way.
Wear or show your Adventure Hunt Daypack in each post or audibly say "Adventure Hunt" in the video (some people register late and therefore won't receive their swag until after the Hunt).
@ Tag # Hashtag each caption as instructed on the Adventure List
- Please note, the Treasure Map and Clues will be unlocked for everyone automatically once the treasure has been found by the winning team.
We like transparency, so here's the Adventure Hunt Team’s Verification Steps:
Ensure both teammates are registered
Ensure they have the needed points for each category
Ensure it’s a video when it needs to be a video
Ensure we can see their Adventure Hunt Daypack or hear them say "Adventure Hunt" in each video
Ensure it’s clear both teammates are present for each post
- Ensure they actually did the activity--funny creativity can be cool sometimes, but obvious laziness or corner-cutting/rule bending is not